Best Hair Care Tips And Tricks to get that perfect looking hair
Every woman longs for gorgeous looking hair. Ravishing, soft and shiny hair are God’s gift but the task of maintaining it is in our hands. Most of the women are unaware of the dos and don’ts of hair care routine that are absolutely necessary in order to upkeep beautiful hair. From washing your hair to drying them and then styling them, most women make a lot of common mistakes that can damage their hair forever. We exactly know how you’re taken aback by knowing this. Don’t worry! VLCC is here to acquaint you with the best hair care tips and tricks. We have enlisted some of the best hair care tips right from our experts that’ll yield absolutely spellbinding hair:
- Tips to wash your hair effectively
- It is essential to oil your hair at least an hour before wash. You can use castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil or even almond oil to pre-condition your hair. This step nourishes the hair roots and conditions your hair before stepping into the shower.
- You should never use hot water to wash your hair. Hot water steals away the moisture from your hair and makes them dry and frizzy. Use either cold or lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- Never apply the shampoo directly on your scalp. You must take a small amount of it and dilute with some water before applying it to your scalp. Applying a lot of shampoo is unnecessary and it also steals away the natural oils from your hair.
- Never rub your hair harshly after applying shampoo to them. You must gently massage your scalp with your fingers. Massage your scalp well in a circular motion to get rid of entangled hair.
- You should never apply hair conditioners on the scalp. Always apply the conditioner from the middle of your hair length to the ends. Let it stay for two minutes and then rinse.
- One of the most essential silky hair tips is to avoid washing your hair every single day. You might think that the pollution outside is causing damage to your hair so you should wash them daily, but this is wrong. Washing your hair every day can cause dehydration, split ends and loss of natural oils from your hair.
- Tips to dry your hair properly
- Use a microfiber towel instead of towels made of terrycloth. Microfiber towel gets your hair rid of tangles and causes less friction with your hair, hence causing fewer frizzes.
- Do not blow dry your hair after every wash. It is unnecessary and also, the heat from the blow dryer causes excessive damage to your hair.
- If you are quite a busy person and you cannot afford to spare time for air–drying your hair, then you can blow dry your hair once they are at least 70% dry as that reduces the damage caused by blow drying.
- The best ways to comb your hair
- Always detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb after you have applied conditioner to your hair. Due to the application of the conditioner, your hair becomes smooth and thus, you can easily detangle your hair at that time without feeling much pain.
- A commonly made mistake in combing is that we start detangling our hair from the scalp. This is wrong. One should always start combing the hair a few inches above the ends. Always brush your hair downwards. This will help in reducing hair breakage and knots.
- Tips for hair care at night
- Never let your hair open while sleeping. You must always tie up your hair loosely before going to bed so as to avoid breaking too much hair.
- Before sleeping, rub some olive oil through the ends of your hair to get an extra pump of moisture in them.
- Essential natural treatments that are a must for attaining well-nourished
- If you wish to condition your hair naturally, you can always warm a small amount of olive oil and give your scalp a nice head massage with it. You can leave it in your hair for about 45 minutes and then wash them.
- Use a natural hair mask for dry hair. You will need to put 1 tbsp. of apple cedar vinegar, 2 tbsp. Of olive oil and 3 egg whites in a bowl. Make a mixture and apply on dry hair. Leave this hair mask on the hair for at least half an hour before washing your hair.
- Yogurt is the best conditioner for dry hair. You can massage a generous amount of yogurt on your hair. Keep it for at least 20 minutes before going for a hair wash.
- One of the most important hair growth tips includes making your own hair oil by mixing castor oil, avocado oil and coconut oil in equal proportions. Use it before every hair wash to get absolutely soft and smooth hair.
These were some generalized hair care tips to get gorgeous looking hair. If you want to get personalized hair care tips by our experts that too at your home, then VLCC’s Vanity Cube is what you’re looking for. VLCC aims at providing the best services to their customers by making their comfort the first priority. That is why we offer Home Saloon Service by Vanity Cube which is absolutely affordable and convenient.
In order to enjoy all the services provided by VLCC at home, you can either visit our website at http://www.vanitycube.in/ Or contact us on – 08010801091.